Isn’t it funny that when we are young, people ask us what we want to do not how we want to live?
How different might life be if we considered everything not just work? If we asked who we would hang out with? Where we would live? What our workplace would look like? What kind of commute ? What we would enjoy doing?
The last question is the most important to me because I’m creative and an environmental conservationist and I try to meld the two together. I have many clients who are the same, who enjoy this mixture and want to continue with it. I also have clients who want to take up a creative career and I work with them to make it a possibility. Part of the reason I set up the 100 Book Challenge was to practice what I preach, to show people it’s possible by doing it instead of just telling them it’s possible when I haven’t done it myself.
I work specifically with people who would like to work for themselves, people who want something other than a nine to five office job, people who want to do something that holds real meaning for them. If that is you, then I can help you work out what you want to do, if you don’t already know, and how you can set up even if you don’t have a massive budget. It is more possible than ever before to be an indie professional and I’m here to support you on that journey.
Stephen Sin: If you believe in yourself and have the experience to take the leap of faith and reach you full potential on your own, then to prepare yourself on this journey, I would highly recommend you send time with Marina to give you the extra mind set and tools to take that step closer.
I had thirty years of corporate experience and training, and even to this day, I am so pleased that what Marina had added in my confidence is invaluable for my success in the future, and I fully endorse and believe can help you too.
I aid change in three ways:
- Coaching and mentoring – one to one sessions either in person or via Skype.
- Group workshops and webinars
- Blog posts around the subject of going it alone
Here’s a link to all the articles:
Coaching and mentoring
My coaching is focused around helping you to make a change and work for yourself so that you are in control of your life. I provide coaching tailored to suit your needs.
- Ideas coaching: short and sweet, problem solving sessions (2 sessions, an initial introduction and exploration of the problem followed by a meeting a week later to brainstorm solutions. Cost: £100).
- Inspiration coaching: Are you desperate to leave but don’t have a clue what you would like to do next. I will work with you to find what you love (up to 6 sessions at £50 per session).
- Take flight coaching: do you have a dream but believe it’s impossible. Have you always wanted to be a writer, artist, singer, sports coach, maker but have no qualifications or connections and think it’s impossible. You have options, explore them! (up to 6 sessions at £50 per session).
- Cheap start up coaching: you know what you want to do, but don’t have the funds, know-how or experience on how to set up for yourself. I will work with you to test out ideas, check that you are on the right track and get your first project up and running (up to 6 sessions at £50 per session).
- Marketing and growth coaching: you’ve started but may be struggling to build up visibility and clients or feel like you are trapped at a low income. I will work with you to build credibility, market yourself effectively and build diverse income streams (up to 6 sessions at £50 per session).
Contact me at email@example.com to set up a free initial consultation to discuss your needs.
Deborah Haines: I’ve been familiar with the approaches and work of many coaches, trainers and professional mentors over the past few years. However I never expected to find the most brilliant person who seems to be all of these, right here on my doorstep, in South East London. I met Marina last year and ever since have been so impressed with her absolutely endless resourcefullness and skill in helping me find and craft new paths in my life and work. Drawing on a set of excellent tools that she has personally created – and of course her natural ability to connect and listen – she has helped me to see the possibilities, set reliable goals and to confidently strategise far quicker that I would ever have done working alone. In addition to kind and thoughtful, Marina is a talented, resourceful, knowledgable genius with a geniune passion for what she does. I highly recommend ZAP Support & Innovation for anyone changing course!
Workshops and webinars
As well as the one-to-one coaching I run regular workshops around the themes of discovery, inspiration, testing ideas, cheap set up, building your following, problem solving and diversifying your options.
Jai Maraj: I attended an ‘Inspiration Workshop’ with Marina Pacheco a few days ago. It was most instructive & indeed inspirational. There was a lot of extremely useful information. It caused me it enquire more thoughtfully into what motivates me and what does not. This really does help in assessing exactly what opportunities are suitable for me to explore and also it gave me a means to remove face those nagging doubts that arise from not quite having the boldness to step forward and to tackle them in a positive way. Thoroughly recommended!!!